Monday, February 28, 2011

Updating again for class #3

Ok so here is what is going on... Well I pretty much update at least once a week, but this is for class so here is the summary of what went on and what is going to happen..

I am going to try my best to finish all the animation this month.. I feel like it might go up to the first week of April till I finish (Mid March will be impossible for me.. especially since I have 2 other classes), but.. at least I'm sure I will finish all the animation. As for colouring, my helpers are all busy with school so I actually have not been getting any coloured scenes back since the semester started.. but 2 of my friends did say they will be able to help me.. one starting in March and one after April 14, so I am thankful for that. I am going to start my poster soon (which I still need to know the size it has to be in) since I need to do an event poster for Illustration class. I thought I should hit two birds with one stone with that cause seriously, I am extremely stressed about EVERYTHING..

For the music and sounds... I got my first pass for my child scene music and I thought it sounded great. I am still waiting on the street scenes and ending credits music. My composer said that it would be ready on Feb 27th, but I think he might just be busy with school.. so if nothing turns up by Sunday, I will be contacting him. As for sound designer, like I said in my previous posts, he is too busy this semester so he will have no time to work on my film, but he found a new sound designer for me. I will be meeting with the new sound designer on Wednesday.. I hope everything will turn out well.

For voices, I am going to start contacting my first 2 voice actors for very soon. I will be contacting young Richard's voice actor this week and Bill the next. Since I am still working on the animation for Richard and Lay... I probably have to wait till the beginning of April to contact them. I think Richard's animation will be finished first, so his voice actor will be contacted hopefully near the end of March.

So that is it for the update! If I am missing anything please tell me =]

No comments:

Post a Comment