Thursday, February 24, 2011

So....

My sound designer won't have time to do sound for my film.. I am kind of really screwed.
He's really busy with school this semester so I understand, I was lucky enough to learn some sound stuff from him.. but man LMAO..
I was in a wreck today after hearing that, cause I understand how much work sound is. Doing this REALLY isn't as easy as people think it is. It is so much work.. I'm going absolutely insane, so I totally crashed today. Crashed as in my mood just dropped, like I am so stressed out and tired about this.

I really. REALLY need a sound person.

I probably should scout out for one asap.. if I can't find one in time, I guess I will be doing this myself

[Edit]: My previous sound designer just contacted me yesterday and introduced me to a new sound designer!! Yay ;v; So much weight off my chest.. I'm gonna see him this Wednesday~ I hope things will go well :>

2 comments:

  1. ahh I'm sorry to hear that Jenny! I don't know any sound designers so I found mine on craigslist. Maybe you can find on there too? :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bahh it's okay.. can't really help it.. I think Imma give that a shot +v+" next Wednesday, if Damon still can't get in contact with that sound designer, I'll have to go for it LMAO

    ReplyDelete