Saturday, October 16, 2010

Test frame

Sooo.. Yesturday we had the grad film pitch night and I currently have 3 paint bucketing helpers and a sound designer I'm still contacting to see how that will work out XD. I'm still searching for more people willing to help me paintbucket my animated frames (when I get em done XD), sound designers (only if the person I am contacting doesn't work out ;w;) and a MUSIC COMPOSER (NEED THAT.) Anyone who helps make my film possible will of course have their names added in the film's credits. And for the people helping me paintbucket, I will definitely be helping them on their grad films when the time comes XD (that is a given *w*) This will go great on a resumeeee~~~~ -nudge nudge-
This is just a test frame I made for the pitch... I did it RIGHT BEFORE the pitch (fails.) In this frame,  Richard's boss sees Richard's pleasant little sketch of him on the company's contract form for the customers.
Meaning... he's in shit LMAO. I will be updating my sketches soon XDD (I keep saying that... OTL)

No comments:

Post a Comment