Thursday, October 7, 2010

Currently...

I am working on my THIRD storyboard, cause the last two was not good enough and did not satisfy me.
Thankfully I have a class where everyone can watch my animatic and give me very helpful critiques ;w;".
I have to admit that I was upset that the second storyboard did not turn out as good as I thought... but in a way I am glad it went through the ripping apart that it needed, cause now I can try to make it even better. I am only upset in the way that I did not do a good job, not upset of the critiques that my classmates and professor was nice enough to give me (Thank you guys so much for the help!)

They said that my second storyboard was a great improvement from the first one... but it is not there yet. It is too long, too flat (the camera angles), and there were a lot of unnecessary things. Technically, I just need to edit, take out, and switch some parts around in the second storyboard... Hopefully I will make it better. I only have a couple of months to do this and I really need to start animating ASAP.
I want to get my storyboard done and solid by NOVEMBER. I need 1 minute of animation by November 30th so I really need to start animating. By that time, I'll just have to go for it. If possible, I will edit while I am animating but I'm not sure how the stress will help me on that...

I will update a few pictures on the next blog LMAO.. cause I haven't really updated much.. so next blog, I will show all the characters I have eliminated, the style I decided to not do for this particular film, and the current characters that will be in my film.

No comments:

Post a Comment